Get out there and 'Go Find'

Happy days it’s arrived just in time. (Thanks Chris)
Quite excited to be taking this with me really… I was originally just going to take a pointer only to kill an hour or two. I’m sure all the family will get some enjoyment out of it and fingers crossed we might even get a few keepers along the way :blush:
It certainly is a compact unit, obvoiusly no good for bush bashing but then that’s not what it is intended for.

3 Likes

Glad it got there in time Iggy. Was the bag in the box with the digging trowel?

MK

No that was a last minute Trademe job, which should help protect it.
PS thanks for the trowel, it’s perfect.

They are not only a fun wee thing. They actually perform very well for what they cost.
I just love my Go Find 60.

Oh just so they don’t get jealous I also love my Xterra 705 and my CTX3030

1 Like

Yeh cheers for that, pleased to hear your enjoying your 60. I’ve done a bit of research on them. It seems like they work pretty well in general as well as on the beaches (for the money) which is where we are heading.
I haven’t used it yet though, I had read of someone moaning about dust getting in behind the screen through the speaker holes. Solution- I’ve put a piece of tape over them as a precautionary measure, and it’s still plenty loud enough.
They certainly have some very cool features you generally just dont get at the price point of these machines… Good one Minelab.

1 Like

I heard the depth on the go finds were really good!

Hi LK, just back from giving it a good workout on the AUS beaches, and was pretty impressed with it in general (for the $). And loved the fold away compact aspect of it. I haven’t tried it out at all on park type hunts just dry and wet sand, but it did get onto numerous targets over 8 inches deep with lots and lots at the 6 inch range. I didn’t spend too long on the wet sand areas, but am guessing depth there would be around the 4 inch range for a coin, due to the need to back off the sensitivity.

1 Like

interesting… I’ve also been told you can upload different sounds to the machine. The go-find has lots of awesome new features.