Expressions of Interest

Yes I am still doing this

How is this working out for you Dave?

JW :cowboy_hat_face:

Helps pay the bills, and every1 is happy

2 Likes

i have a 2inch highbanker what would be the rate for a week or what is the fee to do some highbanking ??

i recently brought the highbanker and have never done this so i am very keen to have a play and not get in trouble with claim owners and do the right thing so i would be very interested in your fees kind regards dan

Hi Danno

I presume a two inch Highbanker is a sluice box that sits up on the bank with a two inch suction facility. I will consider this and get back to you over the next couple of days.

hi mate yes it has suction facility 2 inch but really wish to mainly dig on the river bank and feed the highbanker which is a keene A52 and i have a p90 pump powered by a 4stroke 2.5 honda awesome little motor but yes i would be very keen on striking some kind of arrangement with you for sure as i have the whole summer to get into gold recovery i absolutely love it…gold fever runs rampant through my body so one day i would love to learn diving and dredging for sure but for know i am just keen to dig on the shore…look forward to hear from ya regards danno