Detectorists (on Netflix)

Hey guy,just started watching the netflix series the “Detectorists” is very funny and well worth a watch!!

I agree, absolutely brilliant series, if you enjoy British humour.
Can’t wait for series 3 to be shown.

Yes it was good. You may be able to see series 3 on you tube. You cant beat suttle British humor.
JW :slight_smile:

Yep I’m thinking of detecting in camo and a fishing vest from now on LOL

Yeah me too and I’m working on my gold dance…lol

I bought series 3 online from JB Hi in Aussie months ago. Not sure why it hasn’t been released here yet

I watched it on BBC online - you’ll need a VPN to spoof that you’re in the UK to view though. Cyberghost is a freebie that is very easy to use and does the job. The free version off the Cyberghost site requires you wait about a minute before it connects and don’t forget to go into settings and choose a UK server, I think BBC also accepted France.

…Or you can wait until it finally gets out here :slight_smile:

If chasing it online, avoid the ones where you have to “click the link below” to view/download (Youtube can be bad for this)

1 Like

A detecting friend of mine has the nouse to upload them somehow, pirated I guess, & send them through to me via youtube. He just sent me through The latest Aussie Gold Hunters that I have just finished watching. I am interested in what is up & coming from “The Curse of Oak Island”. Boy have they thrown some money at that treasure hunt.
JW :slight_smile:

Or he accidentally recorded it while watching on the BBC iPlayer :wink:

1 Like

I like Better Call Saul and Black Mirror more

Couldnt agree more…a real tv gem

Can i download it through 192.168.254.254 wifi panel login? It’s unable to watch online.

I totally agree with you, its a really good program. I recommend this show to all the people who love to laugh