Claim wanted please

Howdy folks, me & the mrs are still looking to buy or lease a part claim.
Had some great advice from some of you but the wetsuit is still dry.
A creek, stream or river where we can set up the caravan & work a 4" dredge would be ideal,
but will look at anything, anywhere. Lots of you have claims so massive, you cant work them in 5
lifetimes, so why not share the expenses? We are honest & hardworking and willing to help if you need a hand. H&H.

1 Like

Hi I have a claim for sale just south of Greymouth mining permit 56205 for sell take a look
thanks 101 mining

Hi, looks big & expensive. Bottom line is how much?
Worth talking about though. Ph number?

sorry lost your contact details . I think I may have found something. give me a call

looking at about $8000 get in contact at my e-mail thanks
wdw.goldmining@yandex.com

Gday Tararua,
did you ever get to get sublease of a dredging claim? if not I have one for you and just waiting for a reply from LINZ and it’s all go. The only requirement that I need to know is, is your pump motor be under 10hp and if it is, get back to me and I will email the details out to you , Cheers, Nilecat

1 Like

Hi Nilecat. …I too are looking for a claim to do some work on with a 9hp 5 inch.Am currently canvassing for options over the next 3 weeks so will look at all possibilities.Any leads greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.[quote=“Nilecat, post:7, topic:1569, full:true”]
Gday Tararua,
did you ever get to get sublease of a dredging claim? if not I have one for you and just waiting for a reply from LINZ and it’s all go. The only requirement that I need to know is, is your pump motor be under 10hp and if it is, get back to me and I will email the details out to you , Cheers, Nilecat
[/quote]

Hi Tararua, yes we still have good river vacant and it is now first in first served. Give me a txt on 0272359847 with your email addy and I’ll shoot the picture of the river that is still available and details. Cheers, Harley