Claim for sale. Pell Stream

I’m looking at selling my claim. Permit 60247 on the upper Pell Stream Maruia

If you are interested please make an offer and feel free to ask questions. This claim would be best suited to someone that knows the area and may have been prospecting here in the past. The reason being access is by helicopter or an extremely long walk. I have only been there once and have only panned the high ground.

The purchaser would be responsible for all costs associated with transferring the name on the Mining Permit as well as the DOC Access Agreement.

Permit and access agreement for the following 12 months have been paid in full within the last 6 weeks ( $1000+gst per year for mining permit, $1250+gst per year for the DOC access agreement. The access agreement fee of $1250 per year covers non motorised mining gear. The Access Agreement does allow for up to a 10hp suction dredge to be used but you will need to resubmit a work programme and pay an extra $500+gst per year)

Liability insurance would be needed. My current insurance expires in November and is around $350 per year.

Mining Permit allows for a suction dredge up to 10hp.

The Pell Stream Hut is on the claim with an outhouse :slight_smile: Great wildlife also in this area.

hi there is the claim still for sale.cheers

No,have some interest but still available

Hi knl, could i have your contact details or you can contact me on 0274531341 in regards to claim.
I sent you a private message a few days ago but didn’t hear back.
Cheers scott

Hi sorry scott ,my nephew ,knows more about the soecifics of the claim so he will ring you this afternoon thanks

1 Like

Yes still for sale but have a few people looking at it

Hey there.

Do you still have the claim at Pell? I have a property on St hwy 65 in the Shenandoah so only a 20min drive and a long walk as you said.

Aslo If there is anyone reading this with a claim near me I can have some fun panning or detecting I would love some contacts in the maruia, I have goats, pigs and deer on my 100+ hectares so there’s some camping hunting option :wink:.

Luke.

1 Like