Check this thing out

I found this a couple of months back, it was shiny side up and when I turned it over this was staring back at me… i haven’t done a thing to it this is mother natures art

5 Likes

Bloody marvellous. Has to definitely be the first proof ever discovered of the legendary blood sucking ‘Geotria australis cocksuckus’ and only ever known by the legends of the first humans who swam naked in southern waters only to discover that when they exited the water they had lost a certain appendage to a strange eel like creature which until now no proof has ever been found of its existence.
What you have found is the agatized head. Note well that unlike the well known Geotria australis that still exists the Geotria australis cocksucker had a snout rather than a series of gills.
Great find.

2 Likes

I thought it was Lammerlaw looking in the mirror. :rofl:

JW :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

You need new glasses…l am brown.
Besides my relatives are all ‘Gummybearus fangsnatchus’ and are tv stars on a certain kids tv programme and not from the ‘Geotria australis’ family which have more pronounced suckers.
Mind you l wish l could find a female’ Gummybareus cocksuckus’ as she could liven up my life considerably.

1 Like

That’s why I thought it was you as it has no teeth. :joy:

JW :cowboy_hat_face: