Beep beep beepbeeepbeeeep shut up damn you

Anyone else had this problem…
Its quite new…
Goes great for a while and then just started beeping like a madman…
Tried the new batteries thing…
tried for stuffing foam in the end cap so the battery terminals are tighter on the connections…
tried yelling at it …
About to start hitting it soon…
Any ideas…

Hi Peanut, yep I had one of those if it’s an Aliexpress special. Worked OK for a few days and then would beep its tits off for no reason and not stop. After that it decided to not even pick up large metal like my shovel without turning on and off about 10 times! It ruined a few hunts with me having to run handfuls of sand across my coil trying to find tiny targets so I took it apart, nothing obvious wrong so I tossed the evil orange carrot beast in the bin. I didn’t really want to spend lots but ended up with a whites trx for $240 should have done that to start with its brilliant.

:tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face: Dreamyminer…
I knew someone was going to say that.
Was hoping to get more out of it…
Wasn’t expecting a Range Rover but didn’t expect a treka…hahahah.

Advertise it on Trademe as a sex toy. You might get your money back and then some.
Other than that turn it on and ram it up the ***s arse then watch with glee as it runs around in demented circles trying to escape the beeping up its bum.

2 Likes

Sorry mate, it’s a bummer I thought it would be OK too. After spending up on my equinox I felt rather poor so took the cheap option I think the range of spend is $200-300 for a good one. Better than looking like a clown on Tahuna beach on your hands and knees :rofl:. Have a great day the sun is back.

1 Like

Villa try the new battery things a day maybe Eveready or Duracell not sure what brand I’ve been using maybe a cheap a Cell…
If that doesn’t work…
it was cheap enough I’m going to pull it to pieces and go all Dr Frankenstein on it see if I can turn it into a TASER

1 Like

@PablosGold your Aliexpress carrot still delivering the goods?

Well I believe mine is fine, had it for around 6-8 months now, still in the box, Hmmmm!! :thinking:Must try it some day.

2 Likes

If it is dead, bury it a few inches down in a nearby park :rofl:

3 Likes