And Lammerlaw wonders why nobody mines in NZ

Here you go Lammerlaw , wonder if there’s any anti mining in there ! I haven’t read it all .
https://www.un.org/disarmament/convarms/mosaic/

Have a read of MOSAIC 05.40:2012(E)V1.0

Interesting - very interesting - makes me more certain that our government bows to a foreign master - people will wake up in the end AND the wake up call could b e here in NZ if the population can be made to realise the truth of the Governments agendas - mining, firearms etc.

I think you are 100% correct all part of the UN agenda basically the end game is no guns in civilian hands , only the govt and gangs will be armed , it’s no wonder the Don pulled out last year calling it a shameless hypocrisy.

Well sootypete at least one person seems to think the same as me - I think ALL hoby yminers PLUS firearm owners, bow hunters, Possum trappers NEED to band together to form that Coalition of outdoor recreationists as I propose and to bring this government to heel - they either realise they get into line in the interests off ALL New Zealanders or step down and allow decent honest New Zealanders who can never be corrupted into power.

well a protest for a couple days in auckland by a few cuzi bros made our patheticly weak govt fold. bet 3 or 4 blocking a highway wont stop 1080 or gun reform tho.

1080 aint actualy that bad just the aerial aplication of it, the antis are too stupid to change tact- theyll never get the toxin banned well not in the next decade but would have a far higher chance of banning aerial sowing of it, Hand laid and bait stations dont slam non target species so bad.
broadifacoam is nz dirty lil secret and we should be far more worried about its escalating use. it leaves detectable residues for up to 3yr vs 9?months for 1080 and is just as indiscriminate killer and equally as bad secondary poisoning. doc use it lots to get islands pest free- theres been incidents where theyve wiped out entire seal and gull colonies as well as high levels in fish in the area.

Lammy wether our polliticians know it or are just being played we are been led down a 1 way path to where very few corprate, politicians and elite control a very large portion of fresh water , food and money. once a cashless society emerges that is when we are totally fucked and I guess thats where the underlying drive on a mining clampdown stems.

5 Likes

Hi mate. Have you ever tried around Sandstone in WA? I’m thinking of going over there from Qld one of these days. Cheers

I just sent an email to Winston peters to ask why the old system of paying for a fossicking license cant be done here. works in aussie so why not here. bugger I never said that. lol. be interesting to see what he says if he replies. how about you guys doing the same. probably wont change anything but more likely to than us on here complaining and doing nothing.

2 Likes

standard reply so far and not expecting any more. was hoping for an explanation but I guess its not a vote earning topic so goes in the cant be bothered with it pile.

I got no joy from the Government - none at all when I wrote about firearms so have given up on this one from the point of view of the Parliamentary puppets of treason being sympathetic to anyone but their masters. I think it takes media attention.