A New PI Detector from out of Aussie

Hi Guys. A new PI detector & it is not a Minelab but the brain child of an ex Minelab engineer. Here is a link for the run down.

JW :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Will give you a review of it this weekend if the weather holds out

1 Like

Hi Gav. I don’t have one & most likely wont be. I have enough machines for small tiny gold as it is. Simon has one winging its way to him. He is bound to do a video review but most likely won’t post it here. You will need to keep an eye on DP forum for that. Steve banned me from his site because of my use of X coils on the Zed back in the day of the development & pending release of the GPX 6000. Most likely saw X coils as a threat to it. He was very involved with its development & testing along with JP. I am pretty sure it was JP who put the pressure on him to ban me from the forum. X coils were doing very well for me. He has since apologised & invited me back on but as he also deleted my entire history on his forum I declined. I don’t need or deserve that shit.
I will watch this detector with interest & Simon has offered to let me play with his.

1 Like

Very interesting, good to see a bit of competition in the marketplace… hopefully drive down prices a bit if it does provide good competition! I looks forward to some reviews :slight_smile:

@kiwijw interesting hearing your experiences on the DP forum with a bit of background politics at play. They would have lost a very valuable asset in all the knowledge you would have posted there being deleted and allowing freedom of speak to be questioned :frowning:

1 Like

Just had a look could be keen as it seems nice and light if its efficient it could be the giant killer looks a little similar to the ORX set ups

1 Like

I’ll a member of that site too and there seems to be a whole lot of removed comments recently

Removed comments from where & what topics? Steve often puts comments in to another thread if the conversation is straying off the topic so as to keep the original thread on topic.

Simons one arrived in Christchurch on friday so he should have it monday/tuesday.
I know that you know of Simon through the QED detector. Harold certainly shoot himself in the foot with his toxic personality with that detector. Shame, as he was on to something but wouldn’t listen to people. These people did listen & now we have a new kid on the block. Will it be a wake up call for Minelab? We will find out. I guess the fact that the engineer/designer of this new detector used to work for Minelab, has learnt through Minelabs business model what not to do.

Their first batch off 100 detectors sold out in 2-3 days.

Mine is also here now, ended up just getting a small Sadie coil with it as well. Kinda wish I’d of kept my Qed xcoil as that would have been a great pairing for it.
I think Howard is too egocentric to take advice from people with other backgrounds to him, no doubt he’s a clever chap but to arrogant with it, oh well it’s to late now for Qed I think the Algo will finish him

1 Like

Simons arrived today & he has been playing with it.

1 Like