15g nugget trade me

Hi all. Unfortunatly for me Iv just listed my big find for the season on trade me… Trying to recover costs of finding the bugger :joy: so hoping for a good sale. Thought someone here might be interested. Reserve is at spot price so theres good chance for a great deal!

Cheers👍

3 Likes

Shes a beauty mate well done

1 Like

Hey you may not be aware but if i go on trade me an type gold nugget yours is no where to be found i tried numerous key words you should maybe change the category cause you have it in earrings .no one will see it mate .

2 Likes

Could we see it next to something for scale . Only if its easy . Nice piece btw

1 Like

Us a Banana for scale :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks mate, it looked even bigger underwater​:joy::+1: I was very chuffed​:grin:

Thank you, il see if i can change it. Wasnt sure what category to put it in… obviously not earrings :joy::+1:

Thank you, yep Il take a photo and upload it today, good idea, cheers

Ye i just think for full exposure ya may have it in wrong category but its already got a dozen watchers so ya never know eh mate .

1 Like

Yeah I changed the category, but still they dont have a good option for gold… very confusing haha. Appreciate your help mate, cheers

Hey mate All the other nuggets are under “gold” category i believe . .maybe your missing it but its there and be much more exposure than “other” category .anyway it will sell and i may throw an offer at ya .cheers dan .

1 Like

I put up a photo for scale and Il add one here👍

7 Likes

Trademe automatically selects Antiques & collectables - Coins - New Zealand Decimal - Gold when I search for gold nugget. I do think gold nuggets listed in other categories get missed, and less eyeballs means lower prices.
Beautiful nugget by the way :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Trade me will scam their fee out of you for hundreds of $$ which will put you below spot price, best place to sell at the moment is facebook groups lots of buyers all over Nz

2 Likes

Cheers mate, I have experienced this in the past, but have found it better to auction larger nuggets. Problem with FB groups is everyone wants a bargain and generally dont appreciate the value of larger pieces and work that goes into retrieval😅. But appreciate the advice Gav👍

1 Like