End of Season wrap up!

Hey guys! now that we are nearing the end of the season I thought it would be great if we could hear how the season went for you all?
Any interesting experiences,stories…injuries…number of wasp strings…clean up totals and GPS co ordinates (just kidding)
As for me this year I went down to the Reefton Claim of Bretts a few times…learn’t how to dredge and use a gold monster(now to totally hooked)…hope to hit it hard next season…cant wait!!!
Look forward to hearing from you all!!

2 Likes

let me no next time you go ther im cen to give you a hand

1 Like

end of season ? snow on the ground makes you stronger. well colder anyway. frozen ground just means you have to use a crowbar to get the frozen rocks out

2 Likes

A very poor show for me, got out for a total of 3 times only this year so far :frowning: I’ll make sure it changes for next year!! Only 1 day of which was dredging. Next year… next year…

Yes well we’re not all ole hard arse west coasters like you Keith…most of us in fact are quite soft like marshmellows…you probably crush your quartz samples with your testicles…we know!!!..lol!!!

1 Like

Keen as Jade,I will make it happen next season for sure!

Me and the dog enjoyed our days in the creeks, got enough of the stuff to keep us happy. :smile: I got a nice surprise with this gift from my dear wife last birthday. Just hope I can fill the tray with some nice nuggets next summer. Plan to spent a couple of weeks at Twelve Mile/Five Mile in early Dec. Hope there is a good flash flood over the winter or spring.

2 Likes

No gold left at 12 mile & 5 mile. Golden boy cleaned it all out… :smile:

3 Likes