Dredging Claim For sale No 56205

everytime

sorry for late replie on e-mail,

He,s back 101mining. I want to say a few things…… the claim sold a little bit to cheaply Alistar got a deal…… I hope he keeps Pay dirt informed on workings of the transfer as well as the gold take. We,ll all be interested in the gold take. but time will tell on this matter,

Hay goldberg101 here,s an Idea what you could do is seed it with green lip abalone an have the best of both worlds, they always said picking up green lip was closest to real gold. Just a thought.

And Geoff if you didn,t want to buy the Claim 56205, just say so……., you waste people,s time an energy. You should go round New Zealand an get your own claim, since you have this great
Knowledge. I,ll keep an eye on crown Minerals for you to pop up…

Ok Mining Permit 55222 Rapahoe Beach Link: New Zealand Topographic Map - NZ Topo Map

Take a look…. Please Please keep an open mind this is fine gold. Monthly weekender with a shovel or small dredge some imagination is needed to how you sluice this gold and claim comes with a wright to take colored Pebbles for all you rock hounds. There is no resource consent so a motor up to ten horse power can be used. Really easy access drive straight onto beach an that,s what I,ve been doing . I guess if you want to go out an aplie for access agreement thats your choice. Its going on Trade Me………don,t miss this opportunity. */media/ubuntu/9B2B-05CA/Claim 55222 Rapahoe Beach…jpg

This is the image of the main gold bearing area, check it out, have a pan

Been a long couple of months, but finally have my name on the permit. Thanks Tim.
Would be interested in others thoughts on the transfer process and how big the hoops were or how in depth others went into details, I was quite surprised there was so much interest in my financial position.
Probably cop a bit of flak but PAM seemed quite accommodating although I used a third party to handle both buying and transferring the permit ( my usual solicitor ) very good at the wills and registering the odd security interest, no experience in dealing with NZPM but all and all even with Tim outside NZ I think time wise it was most likely what I expected.
Like most first timers contemplating buying or applying for a permit I may have underestimated the process and the information needed some of which was.
For transfer an agreement from both parties.
Technical qualifications of new participant.
Likelihood of new operator to comply with work program.
Information to satisfy the minister that effect will be given to the permit.
Information to satisfy compliance with mining act.

Basically a story on what you intend to do, how you will do it, how will you pay for it and how you intend not to screw up. I think 7 hand written pages all up for the how and why.

Intimidating yes hard not really just a bit of thought and a few hours on the mining act.

4 Likes

Check Out beach claim Trade me , Starting bib $1 Trade Me