December weird and wonderful competition

Thanks for fixing the last Weird poll Gavin… I see there is now only one vote there were 9 so the fix must have wiped out all previous votes.

Sorry to be a pain people but if you could cast your votes again in the last weird category please :fearful:Much appreciated thanks.

1 Like

The paint on these things has astonishing staying power, does it not?

1 Like

Does the nail style suggest an approximate date?

I wouldn’t honestly no

THE RESULTS ARE IN
Once again thanks to those that took part and hopefully you had a bit of fun.
Right BEST FIND was @ATandy with a convincing lead for his superb rifle barrel find. The following prize will be sent to an address of your choice.

1919 Canadian badge

The Weird category was a close race with @chris taking out the win with his cool find. The following I think unusual prize will be sent to you.
DIY FRANC IOS I D G AVSTRIAE IMPERATOR coin/medallion

@gavin if you could set up the virtual medals when you get a chance please, thanks.
And if the two winners could PM me your postal addresses where you want your prizes sent.
:blush:

1 Like

holy crap i won…wow cheers…i never win lol.

2 Likes

Awesomeness.
Congrats to the winners.

Shady

1 Like

Love the Canadian Military shoulder badge - a grand prize - WWI I strongly suspect as I have one the same here on a family souvenir belt. I guess the message to the winner is to keep soldiering on - find more goodies! The coin turned into a good luck charm is ace to.

2 Likes

Well done guys! Badges awarded :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yes well done everyone, congrats.

Thank you to the organisers and competitors.
My first participation in internet competition (other than minecraft) proved entertaining and worthwhile.
I suddenly realize that coil swinging and minecraft are surprisingly similar anyway,

4 Likes