Cosmo's finds enjoy

Good going there cosmo I love days like that get back there and find all the small silver and Gold!

1 Like

Oh I will do. Have to wait till weekend now.

1 Like

Wow man that is frickin awesome! Super old stuff & a new silver record. That spot is a good candidate for some golden roundness…go hard dude!!!

1 Like

Thanks soilsurfer was praying for a sov on way back to car lol.

Now that’s what you call a nice site. One to keep under your hat. Well done CC.
HH

1 Like

Shit hot cc some awesome coins

1 Like

Cheers Chris. Hopefully when I go back I can find an other bucket lister come on British florin or sov.

i can smell yellow cosmo,nice coins

1 Like

So do I Roy there’s got to be.

That day must have done wonders for your mental health Cosmo - awesome spot it’ll be intersting to see what else you find

1 Like

I feel like a new man :sunglasses:

Went out to the same spot as Monday few Vicky pennies but no British silver this time. I did find two rings a 9k ring with unknown stone and a lord of the rings junker & 6 NZ silver’s. Second gold for the year stoked as. HH&GL.

5 Likes

We knew there had to be some yellow there! Great stuff keep it up!

1 Like

great hunt cosmo,finding some gold mojo…

1 Like

ps.looks like a garnet cosmo

1 Like

Way to go Cosmo, you are sure putting in the hours. :grin::ring:

1 Like

pps.have got a diamond tester garnets are hardish paste and glass dont move it garnets and gemstones do.

1 Like

Cheers Roy it felt good alright.

Cheers soilsurfer only got two hours before tide pushed me off. Think there is still plenty there, going away this weekend so will have to wait a fortnight before I try again

Great going CC. Nice looking ring. Au has been in the ground for quite some time.
Congrats.

1 Like