Things to do for 4 weeks

also make sure that your gear is nice and clean . give it a good fast polish

6 Likes

not to sure on this “nature walking” . I can leave my car at home and take the black dog up charming creek for a walk. like I just did. bugger me here are 3 goats on the track . why then shouldn’t I carry my rifle and get some meat.?

1 Like

Well I wouldn’t mind a few young goats in the freezer and a bit of exercise, maybe we could post pics of gold nuggets and guess the weights and the winner gets a date with Jacinda a 24 pack of coronas and a party pack of condoms

what the hell would you do with the condoms if you were with Jacinda? I think I would need more than a 24 pack.

2 Likes

Hell Keith you dont get out the sack till 11-00 then
you fall a sleep cleaning your gear,or are singing to
it.

2 Likes

If I was with her? - Hmm - probably do no more than dress her in lace and leather and make her do the housework and cook meals but she may be a failure at that as well. As for the condoms - fill them with water and amuse myself throwing them at cats.

4 Likes

Well bugger - this is what I get for my above comment - someone must truly LOVE Irma Grese! Political spies and party poopers crawl amongst us! At least two real Kiwis liked it!!!
Hello,
This is an automated message from Paydirt Community to let you know that your post was hidden.

Your post was flagged as inappropriate : the community feels it is offensive, abusive, or a violation of our community guidelines.
This post was hidden due to flags from the community, so please consider how you might revise your post to reflect their feedback. You can edit your post after 10 minutes, and it will be automatically unhidden.
However, if the post is hidden by the community a second time, it will remain hidden until handled by staff.
For additional guidance, please refer to our community guidelines.

It’s all self-moderated by you guys, I’m hands off :slight_smile:

In this case I removed the flag (raised by another member) as one person flagged it and two other had liked it. Figured I’d go the democratic route on this one as the likes won over the flagged.

1 Like

Your a good boy you are - if some party pooper doesnt like something and two others do then I think majority should rule. Is the flag flyer a member of the communist league or just a sanctimonious shit who cant handle a bit of humour? I think we have more to worry about than a bit of tongue in cheek humour as these PC pricks might soon find out, though I hope not.

Jeezz…you old boyz sound like your already losing your shit!..and its only day one!!..we’re relying on you senior members to provide us with historical recollections of monster clean ups and nuggetty looking nuggets…but no we get Kiwikeith send us a photo of him shining his shaft,webby1 slang off our PM(she doing a fucking good job at the mo actually) and lammerlaw gets his comments blocked which I can’t decide if is a mark of shame or badge of honor…which brings me back to the original question of this thread …what to do over the next 4 weeks so we also indeed don’t lose our shit!!..post some cool gold stuf!!..photos…stories…footage…dig it all up and post it so we can get a kick out of it…and most important so Kiwikeith doesn’t post us any more photos of him shining his shaft again… …,… me I luckily just came back from a 4 day prospecting trip back in golden bay,…stream prospecting,detecting and sniping…on public fossicking area Aorere A and B (mostly…hehe). .the Aorere river is really low around the end of summer which makes new bedrock areas shallow enough to access with shovel,sucker pump or sniping…so now at least I have a bunch of new footage to make my next youtube vid…how much gold for the trip?Well the gold gods weren’t giving it up easily…for the scraped shins,bruised hands and aching back…just over a gram…lol …most from about 45 mins sniping until I got too cold…going to bring back my 7mm semi-dry full suit next time…new favorite to way get gold…using that baz scratcher raking out the deep crievious’s that the dredges couldn’t get into…wave away the lighter gravels revealing the gold flakes…boom!!.. then using the big sucker pump to suck em all up…cool fun…upon our return into coverage we learn that the whole country is to go into shutdown in 48 hours so I had to scarper back home…the thought of being stuck on the gold fields did appeal however my wife would kill me …slowly…first by removing my nuts from my body…so please post…

Detected gold on left…sniped gold on right…

The beautiful Aorere does not give it up easy!..
moments after this photo was taken I nearly drowned (not really)swimming across the river…kayak had to come back in pick me up…we laugh about it now…not then…lol.!

7 Likes

this site I would have thought was for mature people that can laugh then there is me that just can laugh (at anything).
once I own a book shop in Timaru called bookworms , it was a second hand bookshop. I had this guy come in one day and tell me I shouldn’t sell penthouse or playboy because he said “have you seen the discusting Centre fold” I told him no and asked him if they were in all of them, “yes” he said . well this site is alittle like that book you have an idea what maybe here (especially from that kiwikeith) so perhaps just don’t open this page.
thans gavin for keeping us under control , you are going to get busy by the end of 4 weeks. …

2 Likes

The above comments from me were written tongue n cheek Keith…maybe this did not come across as it was written at 1.00am this morning(after a few vodies)…always look forward to your off the wall humour…stay safe fella!

don’t worry mal I took it in good humour. no offence taken. if you want to put your tounge in your check good for you . I just don’t want it in mine.
by the way stop playing leap frog with your wife in the nude its keeping the town awake

1 Like

Should have stayed in gold fields Mal.
if it was that cold wife would never have
found them
keep safe

1 Like

Just realised that there is an up side to these events Keith. We are only about two weeks away from finding out what colour hair people truly have. :laughing:
Keep safe

4 Likes

I am self moderated and love hands on but the woman at the other end of those hands tends not to be the moderate type and gets all stroppy to the degree that her language and what she calls me has led to an identity crisis and I cant even remember my name anymore - according to my daughter it is ‘Arsehole’

2 Likes

for todays something to do . remember your nieghbours dog that keeps coming over and digging up your garden. catch the bloody thing skin it and dry it out , then go and nail it to his front door and ring the bell .

4 Likes

Gezzz…what are you using?? Sand paper :rofl:

JW :cowboy_hat_face:

Be more like gold nuggets :joy:

1 Like

That look of ecstasy on your face, or is it pain?, would suggest you have something else caught up in that cloth. :laughing:

JW :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like