NEVER sell gold

Interesting reply to my email asking for price and availability.
“Due to unprecedented demand” they want to know if I am an existing customer and the have raised the minimum amount that can be purchased.

What did they raise the minimum amount to. I think it likely to be either 10 ounces or 1kg. The bloody foreigners will be buying huge and they dont trifle with peanuts.

Although well secured they will be wary - remember that with only 1kg of gold valued at $75,000 today they wont keep too much on hand I would not think. The entrance is only opened after they have perved at you and asked your business and then you go into an annex and have to wiat for the next door to be opened and then you have to wait until a staf fmember comes through to the annex that you are in - so very secure but at the same time I am sure they would not keep more than a couple of dozen bars there and some investors will buy 20kg in a go. I did hear of a Chinese investor imported $42,000,000 of gold or thereabouts at one stage.

That is

If you want to know where to buy gold. Ask on here. We are all gold miners are we not?
And don’t be a cheap cunt. I have assay papers for my gold. Some do, some don’t. But 92% purity is on the low end. 98 the high. Pay that price. Why do we let all the middle fucking men make money? You want a 99.99% coin you pay 6% more. You want 1oz of small gold. You pay assay price. Makes sense right?
Here is the kicker. When, and if, all shit hits the fan. How many jobless people are going to have $4000 to buy an OZ of gold. You gonna stock up on toilet paper to make your change at the grocery store?
Money is useless and everyone is only going to have 1oz coins.
But along comes the smart people. The ones who own raw gold. $5 piece here for bread. $70 for fuel. 1 oz coin for rpg rockets for protection.
Think about it. Nobody is going to have plastic money that is worth anything. 1oz silvers and raw gold is the way to go. Like the 1500’s. The value is in the product you trade for. Like fish for lamb, steak for venison. Who still uses “money?”

But I am a gold miner. I only sell gold when I have to use plastic. I always ask if people will trade goods for gold. And everyone says the same thing. Money pays the bills. Not gold. Fucking idiots.

1kg of gold for $75,000 that’s a bargain! Spot price is $90,281.56 at the moment!

Mygold nz suppier now has a minimum gold purchase of 10oz at $3000.00 per ounce.
Polish the gear up.
HH