Mudwiggling through 2019

Dam, I think you’ve found more coins in that pic than I have in 2 odd years.

Feelsbadman

You gotta love that Au Mudwiggle. Congrats. Had my Excal in hospital to getting it mended. Now just waiting for the water to settle down to see if it recovered alright.
HH

@musketballs - Hope your Excal is back on form, would be a shame to lose the summer pickings.
Popped through to the local again the other day and checked out the area where I was hunting previously, but with Big Nel. The 10" had done a good job, with only a few dollars in goldies coming up from the deep, although my marker showed the sand was already a good 15cm deeper than it had been.

Amusing bit of bling which was pocketed originally as can rim or similar turned out to be a trashy pendant…ooooh, spooky. :grin:

No expense spared on this one, and can be bought for three quid at The Vampire Shop :rofl:

Scratching the head to try and finish the year with a silver, and hopefully another gold.

5 Likes

Spooky alright. Are you sure that’s not Lammerlaw climbing out of the crescent? :laughing:

Well, going to close off this one for the year as unlikely to get out before New Year.
Went through my finds for the year looking for the best three, and they pretty much all turned up in one hunt. Three Firsts:
1891 Half Crown, Jaw Harp (2 found) and Snake buckle (Also 2 found).

Ignore the button in there, just re-used the kill-shot from the original post :smile:

Signing off for 2019 - Have a good one and see you all in the Mud in 2020.
Time for ale…!! Ignore any random posts from me in the next few days! :crazy_face:

5 Likes

cheers for the beers…hale to the ale… that snake is beyond it.

We know then that if you are not out detecting and contributing here then soemthing will be aleing you? I sure like the picture of the Pirate and his keg - makes me jealous.