Macraes Gold Stamper

The neighbour scuttles inside when ever I am out side as she knows that I covert her pussy. I havent asked her but I daresay its very akin to a Sphynx cat - devoid of any hair what so ever. Younger pussies now days seem to be like that…so I have been told.
All the best to you as well for 2020 John.

3 Likes

nop its “hard won gold” stories from waiuta and the reefton goldfields by ross Barnett and Pauline Barnett.

Dont know that one - Ed Chandlers one is soft cover

first printed 2018 . 2nd 2019 about a third of the way through got a lot of imfo in it so will now be able to bull shit even more

1 Like

Mine is a bit soft these days too. A mate of mine the other day had a bit of a limp going on. I asked him what was wrong with his leg. He replied it is a new contraceptive. I said…WTF…He said I have put a stone in my boot. Again I said WTF you on about. He replied. It makes me go limp. :rofl:

JW :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

My wife is the contraceptive - one look and down it goes - with all due apologies to my wife! I just ‘had’ to say that…I cant help myself sometimes.

2 Likes

funny you mention . WHen in Queenstown we were up a gully on the glenorchy road with my son 10 minutes drive north of 12 MIle delta and having a look around in the scrub the the place seemed full of scheelite which I hadn’t seen before there.