For Sale: Brand New Keene A51A Sluice Box. SOLD SOLD

Hi guys & Gals. I have for sale a brand new unused Keene A51A Sluice Box. This is the lightest & most compact in the Keene range. Ideal for small creek/river prospecting. Removeable flare for super easy backpacking to remote spots where the best gold will be. Although still small enough fully assembled. The black “V” ribbed rubber matting at the head of the box is a great indictor of gold & allows for quick visual signs that there is gold going down the box. Fine gold & flakes getting caught up in it & will hang in there as long as your flow isn’t too aggressive. If you don’t want to risk loosing sight of that gold you can get your little snuffer bottle & snuffer it up there & then.
If you are seeing no signs of gold on the mat then might be a good idea to shift spots.
Ok… some photos.

Asking $250.00

JW :cowboy_hat_face:

That size would be allow in the public fossicking areas, right?

Yes, absolutely.

Well, if you are not selling it now I’d take it in Spring when coming down to the south island… :slight_smile:

Well it is for sale now, that is why I have put it up. Not in the spring. Buy it now & you will have it for spring.

8 Likes

Hey @kiwijw is this still for sale and whereabouts are you based? Keen to upgrade from my Ez sluice.

No, sorry mate it has sold.