Dredging photos. Warning horny pics of gold

That’s some awesome looking nuggety gold!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

yea mal you could have left at least the smallest nugget for the parking fee lol.thought you guys were coming to my claim as well but didnt get to see you all ,talk about going to the claim what you think about that one mate they call it land of the brave

Oh so your the legendary Shep…awesome place you guys have there!!! love it!!.one of the most beautiful places in NZ I reckon…(why would I want to go anywhere else now.totally hooked…lol).yes I did leave a nug …goldenboy must have scooped it up…lol…he doesn’t miss a bl…dy thing that boy…lol…didn’t have time but next time I’m down I’ll come and give ya hand for a day if you like…I’m getting a lot better at dredging now…should have a “show us your nuggets” party at Bretts place…lol

1 Like

There is a couple of my nuggets. Ahahaha

17 Likes

Hey guys here is some video from a couple of weeks back and some more horny pics of the yellow!

This vid is with old mate Webby putting his Dan Young DredgeNZ through its paces

3.5 oz of horny loving gold from above video. Nugget is 9.2g

This vid is on the 6 inch down deep on the lower claim last week with Webby helping with rocks. It was slow going and hard packed as fuck and and choked with boulders the size of an Auckland apartment. Need to get myself a rock winch!

This vid is with the 6 inch on shallow ground , bedrock nice and close and jaggard just how us dredgers like it! That sound you can hear of the stones going up the nozzle is the sound of freedom!

Theres more pickers here than pinocchio nose!

6 Likes

awesome cant wait get back in water. when fingers come right

some reasons why we need a winch prich, got some new gold pics coming …some old pics of dredging around boulders

4 Likes

4 Likes

good to see the old dredge going well

yip love it mate , prich just loves pushing it lol

4 Likes

do nzpam or doc have their hands out for a share of your hard work.

Yes to NZPAM as they are claims, Yes to DOC (unfortunately) although the bits featured above are on private land and we have access agreements with the landowners.

1 Like

aren’t they a bunch of mongrels. cant even get a bit of pocket money without those arses wanting some of it. not like the average dredger is taking hundreds of oz’s out.

2 Likes

anyone got a crane for hire .

5 Likes

Now that looks like a great spot.

Good luck in there

JW :slight_smile:

was the crane needed to take the dredge out or the gold. lol

yes if you can get to the bottom its generally pretty good

1 Like

10 Likes

Ahhh Shep.
Don’t you love when nobody will give you a chance. And then you can post pics like that.

Land of the brave bro. Suck em up.

1 Like

Oh man thinking of it without your help were would i be,for sure man land of the brave bro.go hard or go home

1 Like