Auckland - it just gets madder everyday

I like it when it rains xmas time - then they all head back to the city early.

Bit Shady to say the least… Ha Ha

2 Likes

32c today, no rain for 2 months and we are just about to move into a caravan… it just gets madder every day.
oh, and i dig this new setup - nice one G.

Auckland - wheres that - I am north of Auckland right now - Snapper, snapper, snapper, sun, sun, more sun. Perfection…well nearly

1 Like

Go hard - nows the time.

Well, there is a worse place than Auckland, the neighbour!

Anyone live in Hamilton? :smile:
Apprently they have comparable house prices, I’m not sure how!

Get this, the Council offered money to CBD businesses to spruce up their shop fronts - MOST TURNED DOWN THE OFFER, What The Actual F**K!?

Here I am in Auckland and Northland and enjoying every minute - love it here. I might like the solitude of my place on the fringe of Central otago but the weather has driven me here/

The only thing missing was my detector and I could not find a shop to buy one to use in the far north…Bugger!

Your more than welcome to borrow mine I’m out at ngunguru

1 Like

back home now but too cold even on a fine day so may be back there any day - excelled myself the other day and kayaked around the perimeter of Lake Pupuke - I actually thought I was in some obscure park of Kowloon! Yes I need a detector up there - come to think of it I feel undressed without one!

It’s amazing there is a massive lake there, never knew it existed until I saw a map.
I’d love to visit one day.

Yes it is cool and fun paddling a kayak around. They say there is trout in it but Hmmm they are probably well greased with used engine oil. Nice homes for the ostentatious around the edges to.

Used to train divers at the pumphouse in Lake pupuke. yep Trout, catfish, the usual introduced coarse fish species and the odd koi carp float around in the murk.