Swede With Gold Fever

When ever you are ready - there is no season - it merely depends on the weather or how tough you are! I used to dive for gold when the snow lay thick on the ground but now days I only get serious when the weather is fine and if it is not fine then I sit in the hut wishing I was somewhere else with a beautiful blonde woman and a bottle of whicky!

2 Likes

I have the beautiful blonde woman but no whiskey , don’t even have a hut.

as for season for gold I’m like lammerlaw been there done that , I have shaken the frost of my wet suit before putting it on , walked across the ice before diving in the river but now days my body is to beautiful to punish any more. just chip the frozen smoke out of the chimney before lighting the fire

5 Likes

My son who is on the right has found many ounces with it so the answer is yes.

We pan and use metal detectors and riffle boxes and between times shoot tin cans, wild pigs and cannibals

1 Like

Hi Lammerlaw

Can you also include P Dealers in your target zone.

Cheers Trev

1 Like

don’t think that’s a good idea with p dealers. they keep the coast economy going.

1 Like

I heard it was the marijuana growers ~ told to my by a good church going girl.

I think that was my mother…

Hell are you from a religious family Keith - I thought you were a Seventh Day Adventist on Sundays and a Holy Roman Left Footed Extremist the rest of the week - PS David and I got a few nice nuggets today and yesterday - Dont tell anyone.

1 Like

That would make me your Uncle :slight_smile:

Guess even the good people down in Westport know what shenanigans are going on.
-same girl that told me about a guy that sluices his kids sandpit.

1 Like