Show us ya Gold!

Well …as daylight saving bears upon us another season draws to a close!
Anyone get any gold?.please show n tell!
Here’s my effort from the vid…my season cut a little short when my wife informed me that if I took off on one more gold trip the next time I picked up my gold pan it would have both my testicles rolling around in the bottom of it…something about being 3 days late from the last trip…oh well…head down… back to work till Dec…lol!!

19 Likes

Some real nice slugs there mate!

1 Like

Went out yesterday -2 degrees first thing got on to some good gold though snipped this out of the cracks while the old man was having his turn on the nozzle havent cleaned the material yet but the box was pretty yellow.!

10 Likes

Here’s a bit I found in 2 small cracks today

12 Likes

imagejpeg_4

16 Likes

Nice chunky bits there jabs…beautiful nugget scrat6…she’s a beauty!

2 Likes

Cheers mal.
I’m now part gorse as the hour hike up the mountain was a bit over run.
It was a huge old Chinese digging area stacked for as far as the eye can see up and around the stream with tidy tailing piles.
Il be posting my many future outings of this area on here.

10 Likes

3 hours on the river today

11 Likes

Couple of weekends ago detecting

Carving them out of schist bedrock

Yesterday for a few hours detecting. Bit of rough reef gold. Damned if I can find where it is coming from.

JW :cowboy_hat_face:

11 Likes

day out on the river

7 Likes

Nice. I haven’t been out since my last pic above.

Took the kids to public mining spot today

3 Likes

always brings joy to hear that kids still are taken out to do what they should be doing. they will remember as my daughter keeps telling me stories of the past

Great going. The kids would be over the moon. Nice wee spec as well.

Yeah there was a few specks there

7 Likes

A bit of a tiki tour around at the weekend, but only found a little gold at one spot along with a silver spoon…

10 Likes

Well Gavin something or anything is better than nothing.

Nice Gavin. :+1: Was that detecting? Gold hunt ended with a silver lining…LOL

@kiwijw yep, was swinging the SDC 2300 around. A mate got a similar amount with the Nox 800. Nice to get out and about for a play :slight_smile:

2 Likes