September 9-18 mystery coin comp

Thanks for popping the forum’s competition cherry @Iggy - much appreciated! Shame I didn’t get my A into G to enter a few finds. And nice prize - pretty unique.

And congratulations to @Amerikiwi for winning the first Competition Winner badge. Good effort :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congrats amerikiwi,almost on the date by one year,good one.

May I have your attention please
May I have your attention please
Will the real @Amerikiwi please stand up
I repeat will the real @Amerikiwi please stand up

Congratulations you are the competition winner :trophy:
And I have a prize for you.

Awesome! Thanks Iggy for running a great competition. I’ve PMd you my details. Keen to participate in future events. Thanks Donavin

Awesome thanks I will sort it out tomorrow and you should see it before Xmas the way the mail is. :snail:

1 Like

It will give me something to look forward to when going to the post office… Normally only find bills and council voting papers. :wink:

1 Like

Well done Amerikiwi.

Decent of ya mate, but throw it in the pot for the next comp.
Would have been hard case if I had entered those tens and pinged 1st and second place in the first 48Hrs of the comp. :laughing:

Off to polish this mornings treasures…

Edit: For some reason the software won’t let me link to my post with the tens @gavin

1 Like

Now thats a Shady Aftermath if i ever heard it…

Great comp Iggy - got everyone together and out there doing it. Congrats to Amerikiwi being the first winner.
Should be a popular event so we look forward to the next one.

Cheers to you. :beer:

1 Like

Shame to have mised out @iggy you done a awesome job congrats @Amerikiwi on taking the first comp and shout out to @Mudwiggle
For being a good sport and letting the prize jack pot for the next comp…

Was cool to read through and follow how everyone done…

GL/HH

2 Likes