Quick sweep on the way home

Another 925 ring and my first cufflink. hardcase ,spoke to a bloke that lives across from the beach he said there was a guy detecting the same spot yesterday

4 Likes

Nice work Chris, :+1:

Bum need 20 characters to reply

nice amount of silver there.

Thanks GP getting harder to find up here but got a spot where local miners played 2up and had boxing matches to hit soon it’s a tricky place to get to so hopefully virgin ground

I hit a paddock on the way home there use to be a school house back in the 30’s alot of junk but happy with 1922 penny and the variety of finds

5 Likes

Slim picking this afternoon managed to get out between thunder storms in our estuary couple of silver’s and coppers

2 Likes

Hi Chris,you did better than me ,only managed one silver this weekend,but now I know not where to go,so back to the research,good luck for your next hunt.

Stopped on the way home at a local hall they have a huge gala every year I’ve had a go there before but after reading advice on these pages decided to have another crack the plastic horse had me stumped till I found the knight. 1934 half penny was quite deep in black sand amazed How it cleaned up with a rag and spit…

1 Like

4 Likes

Found myself working out in the wop wops today the cocky came over for a yarn and bla bla bla pointed out a bunch of trees in the middle of the farm apparently his teenage kids had huge parties there I must of found zillion bottle tops then it released a few goodies

3 Likes

Nice ring Chris, you will be pleased you had words with that farmer.:+1:

great ring looks an oldie

Found a pretty neat old tie clip i think from back when we had a team that could win a game or two it’s north Auckland rugby football union anywhere from 1920 to 1989 ?

5 Likes

Found myself working across from an estuary today found a few interesting things

6 Likes

Nice one Chris. Bound to be more there.

Managed to get the 250 out after work found a few bits and pieces …fat as 925 earing $5 and mhmm more sinkers

2 Likes

Cant beat a 250, they are the awesomeist machine.

HH

hi chris whats the kiwi and anchor some sailing club perhaps.

Could be Roy i did a navy search nothing came

Found a cell phone about 4 inches deep in the sand this morning and a few coin spills

2 Likes