October 2016 competition

Good luck on both fronts. Hope you find what you’re looking for Chris.

This is my last entry for the points competition.

Seeing that I was up and in town at 530am to drop Julia off for the Auckland Half Marathon I decided to go dirt fishing in local city parks for a few hours before I collected her.

Needless to say she got more metal (medals) than I did today :joy:

Found for the competition:
x1 Pink toy car.

1 Like

The results are in!
A nice little battle took place which was cool, and some very impressive hunting took place.
Congrats on the gold and other interesting keepers that were found.
To those that were out and about looking but couldn’t quite get the combo of finds together - thanks for trying and better luck with the next one.

Right the mystery toy vehicle colour turned out to be elusive (which was the idea).

The heaviest sinker was won by @DetectingNZ with a 450 gram monster :clap::clap::clap: Very well done indeed.
And for your efforts the following little prize will be sent a door of your choice ( just PM me the address)

The outright win was taken out by @Amerikiwi with an impressive 162 points on the board backed up with some solid hunts.
Well done on the 2/2

All the best for your big day coming up. Same address for your prize Amerikiwi ?

If you could do two more virtual medals @gavin that would be great :yum:

Finally you put up a good fight @chris with a solid score of 78 ( including 5 for that last car)

Hope you all had a bit of fun and please put any ideas you may have for the future, forward in the …Competition ideas

3 Likes

Thanks Iggy for setting up an awesome comp! Really appreciate it :ok_hand: Got me out for the first time in a while and I think I’m hooked again :grin: Grats Amerikiwi on taking out the overall prize you had some amazing hunts there was no chance at keeping up haha. Also well fought Chris and any others who were getting out for a hunt, hope to see you all and more killing it in the next comp!!

3 Likes

Congratulations guys - medals awarded :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks Iggy, that was a lot of fun. I got lucky this time, and had two straight weekends where my partner kicked me out of the house to metal detect while she studied for her professional registration… Once I come back in January I suspect my free passes will be dialed back to one weekend a month :slight_smile:

Thanks again and congrats to the others who participated and found some pretty cool stuff.

Edit. Yes, please use the same PO Box address I gave you. Thanks

1 Like