Kwikeiths west coast places

Tell her you are just walking the dog.
HH

2 Likes

I didn’t think you had any hangups? Some of us however sure have dogs lives.

2 Likes

Kas put him in pound save money by not
feeding him

caz has just told me that no one wants me I eat to much

You can always change your diet… someone called me an old goat the other day and your not too far apart from my age so that might infer that your an old goat as well. Down on all fours…eat grass. Saves mowing lawn, save food costs and Cas cooking… she will love you for it. Oh and weren’t we talking about dogs? Out on the grass acting like a goat could put a whole new meaning to the term ’ doggy style’ what ever that means.

1 Like

could go round rutting like a billie. at least I would have an excuse im a goat. or could become a kiwi who eats roots, shoots, and leaves

1 Like

im thinking this is going to be the glory hole. but no just under 1oz for the mornings work. perhaps didn’t go deep enough

5 Likes

Are you using a hydro force suction nozzle there Keith

modern terms : hydro force??? not to sure 6.5 hp motor with swingjoy pump . 3" hose into a venturie with jet inside. don’t know but it works.

to get to the bottom of a glory hole one has to shift sum rocks.

3 Likes

Cool looking operation! Any photos of the gold? :wink:

Just under an 1oz for a mornings work is a “Glory Hole” by my terms. :smiley:

1 Like

just finished reading a great book “dustoff for willie peters” by Graeme sturgeon. in chapter 2 there is reference to gold.
kaimanawas golden hills ….in the depression they went mining in the panoka or gold creek. around an old mine.
might be worth a bit of research for those up in the north.

2 Likes

here is somewhere for you to go look for colour . spent a few hours up the glasseye creek (up stream from the bridge) cutting the track it now goes over the saddle into the head of the rough and tumble, it stops within 120m of the rough and tumble where there is gold. also there is an old stamper in there somewhere. all side creeks in the area carry gold so for those that have what it takes go for it . please take cyour bush cutting tool to open up the track even more.

3 Likes

Hi Keith you are onto a good thing,say there is a
little gold up there and peaple will clear your track.
where do you park as it looks very narrow

hi plenty of room to park on the north side of the bridge. all you have to do is follow the red ribbons on the trees. there is gold there and its not claimed. the bottom end of the rough and tumble is but not an easy place to get to. the only thing stopping us the other day from getting to the old road was time and a wind fall. never mind next trip

1 Like

when its to hot and no water in the creeks you have to play with other toys

2 Likes

Do I see a Landrover - I love it and the other toys as well. I sure am jellyarse.

1 Like

Yip…ya can’t have enough back up!!

First time I have heard someone mention the Kaimanawas. I spent all my school holidays and after going in there with my father. Dad had a small hut in there he built years ago. I clearly remember been shown an old vertical shaft that dad said was a gold shaft. There were bits and pieces lying around the shaft. Its something I have been meaning to research

2 Likes