Kwikeiths west coast places

2 Likes

Ha …crack up!!!..we only need 6 more dogs and we can make a paydirt calendar!!!..lol

1 Like

make that 5.

this is the ultimate lazy dog. it was to cold to walk on the ground so dad had to carry him. well he really wasn’t very well so had to carry the lazy bugger for over 4 hours. and he never found gold

7 Likes

this one was the wrong colour

3 Likes

this one was more interested in the goats and biting people he didn’t last long

2 Likes

What colour is the right colour.

none of the above has found me gold just goats. but you do have to have size. big is better. my daughter is 6’2"

4 Likes

Me best mate Jake!!
Faithful family companion for over 13 years…could track down a ham sandwich over 2 k;s away!!..lol…took me a while to get over this one’s passing…didnt replace him for a couple of years(Nugget)

4 Likes

Your daughter is an Amazon!

1 Like

Hi as i;am only the size of your dog in the pack Keith i hope
you will be that kind to me.All the best see you soon

2 Likes

changing subject a we tad, often thought if dogs could be used to sniff out nuggets , there pretty clever at the airports is there any one ever heard if its been tried

most dogs can be trained to sniff, possum goats drugs etc. I even had one dog that would point deer. my great dane would walk my possum line picking up the coons and bringing them back to drop at my feet. dogs are great at sniffing each others arses, don’t know if that helps find gold. what you need is some hot chick most of them are good at sniffing out gold. they are called gold diggers

3 Likes

yes was amazed how dogs could indicate traps days after you set the line and even after lots of rain, but hot chicks sound way more fun especially the ones that cant spell gold and put the dirt on top of the pan

1 Like

I take this opportunity to thank all you good people out there that read my posts. I know I post a lot of shit but hay you still read it , so thanks all. I have just hit 10000 reads

10 Likes

Keep it coming its aways a good read you buggers crack me up with some off the stuff you come up with!

instead of giving I am wanting.
any information on the tiger creek up behind Stockton . I know how to get there its only 5 hours walking but not to sure what im going to find , so if you can help that would be great

Looks like Tiger country Keith. Are you allowed to drive up Fly Creek Mine road. If so it,s only about 2 km (maybe vertical). Can’t find any mention in old books.
HH

wouldn’t that be nice but you are not allowed to go through the Stockton mine. big no no . like me ive got lots of old books and maps but nothing out there. papers past don’t mention any thing either. the only way in is along the ridge from Wilson saddle to the south. I have cut a track most of the way but still got 2 km to go. tried getting there by going up the mackley but the pools are to deep and ells to big. suppose could drag an inflatable in there . the mossy carried heaps of gold and sum of the surrounding creeks as well. the old geological maps show working in the area that sparked the interest.
pulled an ell out of the mackley and dropped the level of the river it was laying across the river and forming a dam

2 Likes

Yeah the eels on the lower reaches of the Coast are more nocturnal, while the bush ells I hear see few people and hunt often during the day. Stan Simkins wife Gwen nearly got eaten and it was his dog that got taken by eels both in the Karamea or Ugly river me things. He told the dog to stay on one side while he carried the pack over the river but the dog decide to swim anyway. Result Dog Gone.

1 Like