Kwikeiths west coast places

Looks really good Keith!!
I am however a little concerned at what looks like a camo thong sitting on the bench…but hey …whom an I to judge…lol.
Let us know how it goes Keith!!..the dredge…not the thong…lol:relaxed:

2 Likes

sorry there mal its not a thong, its a man kini that I wear in the winter time when the waters colder summer time I don’t fit in. you should know you were waving out to me the other day

3 Likes

well that was a day not well spent. took my quad out, nice and dry up to the creek . bugger then it started to snow. wasn’t cold till I started back home leaving tracks with the quad. abit wet and cold by the time I got back to the truck and to top it all of no gold.

at least in a couple more months you will be able to do the same trip in your tee shirt or less if you are game. :grin:

1 Like

That sounds like a horror story - a white arse with pink pimples bobbing up and down in the water - or on the bank - depending on what activities are being indulged in!

1 Like

think I made more from fur than ive being getting looking for gold.

3 Likes

Far out its got a duster up its arse!

6 Likes

best comment ive heard for a long time . thanks

1 Like

found this the other day looks robust enough. bit short in the handle but im always on my knees anyway. im praying to the god of gold to let me have sum, hes not listening

7 Likes

I bought a slightly different one, same brand, tossed the handle away, mounted the (head?) On the end of a Manuka walking stick I have, works well.

3 Likes

They double as good climbing picks on muddy bush tracks.

1 Like

Hoping I can teach this one to sniff out gold…so I called him “nugget”…but all he leaves me is little brown nuggets!..lol

7 Likes

brown ones are good you have to get them between your fingers and squeeze the gold out of it. the gold is buried in the middle.
nice gold dog but sad to say its the wrong colour

2 Likes

Should have been a golden retriever ya reckon Keith…lol

3 Likes

Nice looking pooch Mal - but you have heaps to look forward to…

“I am innocent I tell you the fucking cat did it!”

2 Likes

Oh man you in trouble hope it won’t chew your car seats

this is my prospecting partner he’s pretty shit at his job takes off whenever he wants and sleeps on the job haha and always shows back up at lunchtime

5 Likes

That is really funny Dan!!

one dog of mine that since he was golden he would be a gold finder but no just stood on the bank and watched

2 Likes

Haha thats a spin out, also got a staffy X bull arab pup recently and called him nugget with the same thing in mind, sniff out sulphur to find the gold!
Great minds think alike? Haha