Goldenboy's Nuggets & Flakes

Had an awesome day up the Five Mile Creek today with my Gold Monster. Found one nugget for each mile… :nerd_face:

8 Likes

Was that you in the silver Holden car? How far up did you go

1 Like

Yup, that’s me. Went a long way up, not sure how long though… Spent the whole day up there :innocent:

2 Likes

Did you go up past the waterfall? Most of those nugs would be from bedrock hey. If your about the weekend we could go snipe up there.

6 Likes

They are nice nice nuggets buddy well donel

2 Likes

Which one of them? :joy: To be honest I’m not really sure, was so focused on the detecting that everything else just passed me by… But yeah, they were all found in cracks in the bedrock. I’m going to be around for a few more days and I’m keen as for some sniping! :cowboy_hat_face: Send me a PM and we can sort something out :+1:t2:

Nice gold btw, really nice gold! :heart_eyes:

Today’s finds :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

What do you use to pry them from the cracks?

Just a hammer and a pair of tweezers. A crowbar is ideal, but haven’t found a cheap one yet… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Very nice work Goldenboy!

1 Like

Thanks, Mal. Enjoyed your video btw :smiley:
Cheers

They are indeed! Thanks :grinning:

Hey thats is a fantastic result, must have been a tough call when to call it a day and head home. :star_struck:

1 Like

Actually not… was quite tired after all the hours up the creek (and hungry) :joy: But yeah, it was an amazing day!

Cheers :grinning:

1 Like

Can’t chase nuggets everyday… The result of 6h sluicing in 12 Mile today :nerd_face:

6 Likes

Nice work there Goldenboy, hope you took some lunch with you this time. Less concentration required to shovel compared to swinging that coil… and the bird song is away more pleasant to listen to that the beeps and back ground hum from the machine… but then on the other hand I guess the results count. Great to see you out there doing it. Thanks for sharing. :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks! Yeah, brought some snacks, so all good. Going to fry some eggs now for dinner :yum: Shoveling does require less concentration, however it’s much harder on your back hehe. I’ll be on it again tomorrow :muscle:t2:

Thanks for your comment and HH :blush:

Nice Goldenboy. A lot of hard work has gone into that. I saw your car parked there today. Good luck tomorrow.

JW :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! Tomorrow is going to be a good day, I can feel it! :cowboy_hat_face:

Lycka till ! You’ll be successful with all the effort you put in to this

1 Like