Gold bug pro need the funds for christmas

Hola! Selling my gold bug pro only used for a few hours on a couple outings. Fantastic condition will throw in some headphones to get you rolling, even a gold pan if you need it. 500 takes it. Amazing pressie for yourself or a loved one. Simple to use and very effective on nuggets. Great discrimination and easy to use. One of the best for beginner gold hunters. My loss your gain :confused: I’m based in Dunedin.

Hey Vinnie. Keen on your bug. What coil(s)?

Gidday over, just the gold hunting little coil. (6"?) It’s specifically designed coil for nuggets and pickers. Will even find pretty small flakes

Gidday OD, It comes with the little gold hunting coil (6"? I believe) that’s designed for sniping gold nuggets and pickers and even some pretty fine flakes. Little white round one. Has a protective cover to protect from scuffing/scrapes aswell. You want the headphones also? They are a little worn from hours on the guitar haha but they will work a treat at a pinch! (Pro tip … use headphones as batteries last alot longer/easier to discern metals)

Sold. Will pm you for details.