Finally a claim you can lease

Lease of moke creek claim in Queenstown available from October, pm for details. serious enquirer only.

1 Like

Hi there Gavzilla, So why did you pull out of the deal. Are you feeling that there is no worthwhile gold left?? I guess Dan gave it a good hiding over the years so that is a possibility. Cheers.

JW :slight_smile:

Ha ha I don’t think he’s good enough to find it all, no I have to head away so it will end up being wasted money and time. I did find gold when I went to test pan a few weeks ago and thankfully bigger than most of the stuff I used to get out of shotover, even detecting around the terraces would be less hammered than arrowtown I’d imagine.

I just worry about the digger & trommel plant that went through there a few decades back & the creeks general history of being worked. Even recently with dredging activity. But yes…no one gets it all. Just takes one virgin crevice Gold fever is a bugger… isnt it. :slight_smile:

JW :slight_smile:

I wander how efficient that old dredge was and what it’s overall haul was. They missed all Kelley’s gold at least…

3 Likes

would have been good to see the final clean up amount

Between this video and the other clip she has id say quite a few ounces, like I’ve found out before myself it only takes a small unworked crack a foot long to produce lots of gold, then all around for meters zero.

Would U lease it for a couple of weeks ? If so how much would you be asking and I have a 4inch but could have a 6inch in summer

I doubt it, the lease needs to be taken for the full time or close to