Cosmo's finds enjoy

More finds from yesterday (later on). More pennies and half’s, a 1951 thrup that made me think I had my first mixed spill but oh well. A 1934 heavily stained sixpence, some toys, a lady pin and a bit of fake bling that had me going for a second The last thing is the bottle that’s an old cork screw (Dewars imperial whisky) which apparently is semi rare. Happy hunting and good luck out there.

7 Likes

Way to go Cosmo. Well done.

1 Like

Well done keep it up looks Ike a good spot!

1 Like

Yip me again, popped out for an hour found a 1960 Australian florin (50%), three in one silver ring, 1951 two shilling (clad) and a 1944 penny. Oh and 2 bucks.

Good luck out there.

3 Likes

Hey man nice going! Your putting the time in & getting the rewards. Sweet!!

1 Like

Thanks buddy had some luck this weekend.l

Nice. The lady pin is great.
Welldone on all the predecimals.
Is the whisky bottle metal?

1 Like

Sure is chrome plated copper me thinks.

pic of the net

8 Likes

She would be a pretty good looking sheila if she didn’t have an inverted nipple…great finds.

1 Like

Thanks, yes see has an inie and an outie:grin:

1 Like

Well hmmm - that applies to something else as well and I have to admit that I prefer ‘innies’ to ‘outies’ - keep the party clean boys!

I got distracted - as I do - grubby old bastard that I am - and forgot to say that I love the Aussie and British coins as well. Always loved finding those silvers.

1 Like

Yes it was my first Australian bigger than a thrup :grinning:

What a great spot you have, so many fantastic finds. Looking forward to seeing more targets coming out!!

1 Like

Here is today’s results. Found 6 pennies, button (modern), a dog, a 1950 florin, a 1940 thrup, 1877 thrup and a 1917 farthing (first for me). Good luck out there and happy hunting.

4 Likes

great score looks a good spot

1 Like

The 1877 thrup came from a new spot was only good target I got before tide pushed me off. There was heaps of crockery pieces, glass and old bricks and the like. Will have get out there again when tide is right.

1 Like

yeah i prefer beach hunting just waiting for my stuff to arrive from oz ,then it will be all on,see you around.

2 Likes

Hey guy’s results for a quick hour hunt before misses went to work. Three pennies, an 1860 something half penny, pocket knife, greek/roman head pendant (aluminium) and a 1934 shilling. Good luck out there.

4 Likes

Nice shilling - the silvers always give me a smile.

1 Like

They make me smile too. :smiley:

1 Like