Cosmo's finds enjoy

My local shopkeeper hates me spending my crusty
$ 1 $2 every now and then he slips them back in my change

3 Likes

Last month I cashed up $180 in 1/2’s the look on the lady’s face was priceless reaching for the hand sanitizer. She looked like I put a dirty diaper on the counter. She did it under protest lol :grinning:

1 Like

I used to soak them in vinager & salt, kinda made them look a bit better. I’ve heard mag wheel cleaner gets them real shiney again but have never used it myself.

1 Like

Went for a hunt at a new park for a few hours today. 1 & 2 cent pieces, old 10 & 20 cent piece. Two pennies a 1907 & a 1947 and find of the day a Victorian half crown well worn and dinged no date but circa 1840/1887, yes :grin:

And trash.

5 Likes

I quite like that Vicki pic well done

1 Like

Way to go man that’s awesome! Gotta luv big sterling.

1 Like

Nice. Been too long since I saw a Victoria, and never found anything higher than a shilling.

Those gashes look very fresh :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks, yip made my day pity no date but hey.

Was in a freshly dug over verge, I might have done the small one on the shield.:wink: was very shallow thought it was aluminium disk at first

1 Like

Excellent going Cosmo nice haul.The Vic has a awesome look, worn or not !!

1 Like

nice big piece of silver looks like a middle type bun head has some meat on her chin 1870s perhaps

1 Like

Hey folks went out to two spots today scored $30 dollars spendies , 3 pennies and one half (British 1915, Australian 1940, NZ 1960 & British 1913 half). One American quarter (1989) & 1 British new penny ( 1971). A micro machine ( remember those )and three rings, two .925´s and one junker.

And trash.
HH & GL out there.

2 Likes

Nice haul there I had one of those silent hunts this arvo 47 shilling and a few bits of scrap all part of the chase

1 Like

Thanks dude appreciate it tough luck on the 47 shilling, there’s always next time.:grinning:

Nice work, with a decent paypacket.

1 Like

That’s a good payday Cosmo. Three rings in a day plus cash and silver Vic’s has got to be good.
Well done.

HH

1 Like

Thanks buddy, got a price for replacement shaft yet?

That’s an impressive pile of rubbish, talk about dig every target!! Awesome goodies to go with it tho.Well done

1 Like

Thanks, yip was 150 plus holes yesterday every pull tab you can think off big, small and coloured.

Sounds like $200-$300.