Cosmo's finds enjoy

Hit a beach with Roy today trying to find the yellow stuff. Got my first two rings with Roxie both silver but better than no ring at all.

Happy hunting and good luck out there.

3 Likes

Not to shabby Cosmo I pulled a lonley penny and a few sinkers this morning :sleeping:

1 Like

Thanks Chris, gonna try a different beach tomorrow got a mega gold itch going on.l

1 Like

you need a yellow fix…

1 Like

That sparkler looks quite interesting CC.

HH

1 Like

My first bit of Pandora yay, had me going for moment (saw the stones first) then I thought it was junker till got home and cleaned it up and saw markings.

1 Like

Got out for hunt today not bad was hoping for another silver or two.

2 Likes

Good haul there Cosmo …

1 Like

Good quality digs there Cosmo. I’m stuck on 60Hr weeks at the moment, itching to get back out there in serious dig mode once sleep ceases to be a priority.

1 Like

Thanks mudwiggle. Ground is still really dry bring on the winter detecting.

On the money there CC. All I got for two hours in the tide was a tear tab. Dug it to break the boredom. You win some and lose some…
HH

1 Like

I hear you there MB like my beach hunt yesterday $1 and some trash. Found a toy car gave it to young boy at least someone was happy.

Out to my local after work today some nice finds. 1895 New Zealand volunteers helmet plate being find of the day.

4 Likes

nice find, bit of research maybe on that may be able to find out where its been.was it mounted regiment or other.

1 Like

Out today was hard going but found my first gold ring so am still grinning. Happy hunting and good luck out there.

6 Likes

Looks a beauty CC. Congrats on your first Au.

HH

1 Like

You’ve certainly put the hours in to deserve that gold, well done. Looks to be a reasonable weight too.

1 Like

Thanks mudwiggle 4.5 grams 9k happy as.

Thanks MB was a surprise hoping for nz thrup thinking probably a beaver tail but was something else.

Great find - perseverance pays!

1 Like