Cosmo's finds enjoy

The button is a winner and in quite remarkable condition.

1 Like

Do you think that ER pin is for Edward going by the crown shape?

Reckon you’re right on the money there CC.

1 Like

Thanks mudwiggle, now just got to scroll through hundreds of images till I find it lol

I’d say, it’s probably a 1902 coronation badge, crown doesn’t look quite right to me to be Ed the 8th. If it was Lizzy, it’d have the EiiR rather than ER

1 Like

My thoughts exactly, didn’t think it would be Edward 8th not that lucky :grinning:

ed v11 i think,no eight.

Hey guy’s out after work tonight at my local park. Thrup is 1885 which is my oldest silver from this spot, was nice to see silver Vicky it’s been a while.

And trash.

Happy hunting and good luck out there.

1 Like

Somehow the ER button looks like Edward VIII. I am a bit hopeless at the crowns identification to be honest even though I have a collection of military buttons. I was looking at a sword which is definitely Edward VII and the crown is a little different so my guess - and only a guess - is Edward the VIII…and I perved at internet for upwards of an hour trying to find out and still none the wiser!

I too spent a couple of hours trying to work it out with no luck. Looked under Edward 7th & 8th, will take to meeting this month maybe one of others can identify.

Hey guys out after work tonight. Here is my results.

This broke my heart when I found out what it was.

WWI 5th Otago Mounted Rifles Cap Badge

Looks like you are onto a great spot there CC. Nice one
HH

1 Like

the badge would have been nice to have,wonder where the owner ended up some trench downtown gallipoli no doubt.

1 Like

It wont be long before you are a millionaire who owns an antique shop - doing well. I am getting jellyarse but keep up the good work as it is always great to see what others are finding and for me the fun lies in trying to identify the unknown because then we all learn. Unfortunately my 1 gig brain is already full and most of it is ‘rubbish’

2 Likes

Hey guy’s out for a few hours today was glad to get a British silver been a while.

And this strange token yet to be identified.(1970’s American gaming arcade token)

And the trash.

3 Likes

Had a swing while boy had a swim not bad for my garrett 300I at the beach I thought. One silver ring two junker and few bucks.

And the trash.

2 Likes

nice going cosmo,ive ive got the smell of yellow

1 Like

I know what you mean I can almost taste it.

1 Like

Can’t beat a 3ringer hunt I’m sick of gold :rofl:hope to find 1; platinum 2; titanium this year ya never no

1 Like

Hell CC, leave a few rings for the rest of us. Well done mate.
HH

1 Like