Cosmo's finds enjoy

Those silvers look mint!

1 Like

Thanks GP, they cleaned up well got George in the face on 1920 thrup with spade but oh well.

1 Like

Oh dear! I always try to dig to the side of my target the pry up from beneath.

I tried too, pin pointing on t2 slightly different to my garrett, that’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it lol

Hi guy’s popped out with Roy1954 today got two silver’s, crupo florin and 3 crupo shillings ( gave two to some kid’s tagging along). Found my second token for the year which was the find of the day.

Happy hunting and good luck out there.

4 Likes

cold today but some reward for your efforts,cool token

Hey guy’s out with Roy1954 today found a few bits and Bob’s. Two bits of shiny bazinga and my second farthing for the year.

And the trash.

3 Likes

Great finds there Cosmo Do you reckon that’s a dog rego?

1 Like

Possible Chris, haven’t looked into it yet too be honest.

Excellent! Tokens are cool :+1: The dancing medal graphic is nice.

1 Like

cool farthing,pity the necklace was bling…

1 Like

I dunno, her ‘face’ looks like Dance of the Dead to me :laughing: image

1 Like

Hell it looks like hes dancing with a skelington - good find but highly likely that Darcula is hunting down the possessor of his danse macabre medalion.

1 Like

Thanks Lammerlaw no sleep for me tonight lol.

Hey no problems - just sleep with a cross on your chest, a sledge hammer and a dozen pointed wooden stakes beside the bed and 5.7 kgs of garlic all squashed around the bed and your as safe as houses.

1 Like

Hey guy’s out and about today with Roy got some nice finds. Found a 1906 international exhibition badge/medal (still researching), my first New Zealand forces artillery button and a nice 1922 English thrup. Found $5.40 spendies and then found $6.20 with a receipt on my tail gate when got back to my car, strange but will put it in my spendies tin.

And the trash.

2 Likes

that exhibition medalion is super cool you got some good stuff today.

1 Like

Very nice, good haul. Really like that pink thrup :+1:

1 Like

Some nice finds there Cosmo That artillery button and the medallion are good scores

1 Like

That medallion is pretty neat Cosmo well done

1 Like