Cosmo's finds enjoy

Hey guy’s went on my annual fishing trip to twizel this weekend thought I would give one of the beaches at lake tekapo a go for a ring. Found another $15 spendies got me a ring but a junker.

And the trash.

Now for the fishing I only got one.

29.6 pound’s gonna take me a while to beat that. Happy hunting and good luck out there.

12 Likes

Stonking fish mate!
Bonus points for the release too.

1 Like

Thanks it took four years to get the big one. Would have tasted bad and it’s good breeding stock, might catch it in four years time and get me a world record lol.

OMG what a fish bet it was on the salmon farm,must get me some of that huge pig of a fish you will have to tell me what you got it on they will have seen every shape size and colour of lure or fly…

1 Like

Feeeerk what can you say,when you catch something like that. Awesome effort. :grinning:

1 Like

Thats a nice ring any value?

Na just a copper junker.

1 Like

Not a bad design, shine it up.
I’ve seen similar where the copper & brass were just twisted like a rope and flattened a little on the inside to be more wearable.

Hey guy’s got out after work for 2 hours here is my results.

Finally broke my silver drought first was the 925 ring, then florin ,1933 nz thrup (broken) and finished with 1906 thrup.

oh found a toastie 1940 something US wheat cent too. Was well pleased with my hunt. Happy hunting and good luck out there.

1 Like

Awesome result dude, you’ll be drowning in treasure from now on.

1 Like

Funny thing I’ve found exactly the same amount of gold coins as I have of NZ silver florins …1…well done

1 Like

Still trying for first gold got a bucket of pull tabs now lol

Thanks Chris that’s florin number five for year 4 nz and 1 aus no gold coins tho. Trying to save and find enough to upgrade to nox 800, get into some water hunting my local parks are getting lean.

seek and ye shall find,nice ring.

1 Like

Hey guy’s out after work couple little silver’s for my efforts.

Happy hunting and good luck out there.

6 Likes

still they keep coming

1 Like

That’s my oldest silver from that spot had 5 or 6 Vicky pennies and half’s from there about time a silver one popped up.

1 Like

Hey guy’s here is my finds from my last 3 hunts. Got a few pennies and .925 ring on Thursday.

Two small silver’s and my first pistol ball (.44 cal) on Saturday with Roy.

And a quickie this morning coughed up a shilling.

Happy hunting and good luck out there.

4 Likes

the silvers came up nice,got a good spot in mind for next week

1 Like

Great always keen to try somewhere new.