COMPETITION North Island Vs South Island - EXTENDED

Off a doublet jacket, likely a Highland Dancing costume…

Alba Gu Brath!

MacWiggle
(Clan Mac Aoidh)

1 Like

2 Likes

So… tutukaka coast emptied now? :smiley:

Not sure what specific coin I’m supposed to be finding to enter this, but given the sea of decimals already entered, I thought I’d take a different track…
Nine for nine holes from an old viewpoint in the bush above town.
6 pennies and three halfpennies.

The 2 really rotten ones were in a ‘grove’ of pungas - must be something in them that hates copper!!

Thanks @GoldPandemic for organising this competition- Been far too long since I got out, and I;m all fired up again!

Kate

1 Like

this farm has been owned by the same family for a 130 years and the front paddock has been a camp ground from day one

1 Like

Excellent because I’m hoping to hit the coast soon.
Pretty nice lot of coins you got there.

Go hard Pandemic, go find a coin and join the comp. U can do it.

:beers:
Shady

1 Like

driving over the pass today I had a thought in the summer detect the ski fields . I know when I go skiing I fall over a lot and loss things . even lost my virginity didn’t fall out of my pocket though

1 Like

Do it, that would be amazing.

Under the line of the chairlifts - but be quick once the thaw starts, it’s a well-known spot amongst the alpine crews.

1 Like

I just cannot read the dates well enough, time to go to the opticians I just can’t see it!
At least a few dates were clear enough for me to see.

3 Likes

Welldone, thats a nice lot of old silvers.

Thanks, now I need a pair of glasses to read the dates!

1 Like

I’ve feeling down right now - major storm has turned my river brown again!

This is how cold it got recently, keep in mind I’m next to a large river and not far from the coast (both tend to keep things from getting cold).

1 Like

good frost there mate . something I don’t get , even a mild one. its a bugger living in hector the coldest morning so far has been 4 deg

Wee Aussie silver

4 Likes

50% Ag Nice. Just have to find the remaining 13, 999, 999 to complete the set :smile:

…I must make an effort to get the coil dirty tomorrow.

Same spot on the river didn’t no ause coins ag that date

Nice one with the Aussies - least there not poms…

:beers:
Shady

1 Like

What’s wrong with poms!?