Claim rent / lease / tribute

Hey everyone, as per my email; earlier this year, I am very close to completing the details to provide access on my claim on the Arrow River. I am looking at weekly & monthly packages for dredges that will comply, (up to 10 HP and suction nozzle no greater than 150mm dia).

The tribute/rental basis is $ 300.00 per week or 20% of gold value recovered, which ever is the greatest, or
$ 1000.00 per month or 20% of gold value recovered, which ever is the greatest.

Dredges have to have a minimum space of 500m between them, so spaces are strictly limited. Please PM me to prioritise your interest.

GoldenEel (Dave)

1 Like

Hi Dave , my mate is keen hes been asking me since you last mentioned letting people dredge for a fee , what part of the Arrow are you on ?

Cheers Phill.

Upper part from Soho creek to up past Macetown

I have also had enquiries about sluice boxes etc, this will of course be a on a case by case basis, as primarily I want to ensure that dredges have a clear run first.

your claim your rules obviously but I wouldn’t think a pan and sluice wont hinder or take much gold compared to a dredge but good on you for giving ppl the chance to have a go on your claim.

simply don’t want any clashes at any given spot

Hi dude. Could I get your number please? Very keen to come down for a go. Nelson lad. Keen to explore great people great locations.im 0272358298. Regards
Shaun

hey Shaun

Call me tomorrow on 012428777

Dave

You must be alpine lakes trust?

hi is your claim still available for lease ?

Sorry, No as I have new investors