Chrispys new page

That elephant disc is hand made sterling silver. Really thin and hammered over a mould of some sort.

1 Like

You’re doing damn well on the silver front there! :wink:

1 Like

Cheers mate. Rather be hitting the gold.

Wow chrispy! thanks so much for sharing,love all those cool bottles,there really neat.
like the wee car as well,i think its a 52 caddy,going by the tail lights,cool as,
I like the way you present everything.

1 Like

Out for a night hunt last night with Eric and Andrew at good ole Hagley. Oldest coin was an 1866 Britt sixpence and a score with a silver ring and a fine silver pendant. Little badges are cool too.

3 Likes

Some really cool finds there!
150 year old coin is a good score. Rings, badges, silver coins…awesome :blush:

1 Like

Cool hunt there crispy,like the badge with the heart in the hand,i have a similar one,witch is a hat pin,nice one.

1 Like

That’s an Oddfellows badge, have a few of those, good NZ history there

1 Like

Very cool cheers bud.

Manchester Unity Odd-Fellows to be exact lol

1 Like

Absolutely amazing collection, so very encouraging to spent more time out in the field.

1 Like

Wow what a awesome collection @chrispy even more determined to get out this weekend and hit the beach we got king tides so here is hoping for good weather…

Gl/Hh

1 Like

Went out for a late night spur of the moment ninja mission on the banks of the Avon. Amazed at what is till popping out. Beaut .577 snider bullet a cool old brass buckle and a sweet wee Fun Ho Holden ute. Ring is only silver plate. Oldest coin was the nice young vicky sixpence at 1880 but the best find was the little sterling broach. Hallmarks have it made in Birmingham in 1886. Very cool.

1 Like

Rest of pics

5 Likes

What a lovely lot of interesting finds. Especially love the coin. Snowdrop

1 Like

nice crispy,cool finds,the silver broch has been there a while.fun ho ute is neat as well,remember these in the shops when I was a nipper,a long time ago! lol well done.

1 Like

The person that lost that brooch would have been very disappointed - its wonderful!

Put that Fun Ho on trademe, it could get quite a good price.

1 Like

Very nice display, the old Holden is way cool as is that fabulous brooch.
Well done

1 Like

Been a bit lazy posting on here so here’s some pics of my last few hunts leading up to the end of the year.

2 Likes

Some more.

1 Like