Back out on the river

Going to get it repaired the rotary slasher wasn’t kind

1 Like

I should think it is a class ring. From what I’ve seen on you tube a lot of class rings are 10k.

Just a wrap up of the hunt 2 gold …4 silver shit load of bronze …lump of lead quite a bit of alcohol

2 Likes

That looks very similar to my lump of lead.

Looking at that fork, I can see why the Yanks always complained about the way Kiwis cooked the steaks :rofl:

2 Likes

I did a quite large but quick search out from the cookhouse finds seemed to thin out but did find the small gold ring probably from a picker in the orchard
Any idea on the slug next to the 303/ 223 forget what the tanks used in the Pacific

2 Likes

That might be .45 acp, what diameter is it ?

Your on to it .45 what’s acp?

here is my 47.70 and yes that slug looks just like what I fire

2 Likes

Auto cartridge pistol ( I think ) what the tompson, grease gun & 1911 used.

Nice lever gun. Is it still like $4/5 a shot?

just over $100 box of 20

1 Like

Yip no range plinking with that, 45/70 great round tho drop any game with it. Have you ever seen the revolvers out there that use that round now those are hand Canon’s (century arms model 100 I think)
images

1 Like

Ring repaired and cleaned

5 Likes

I watched a man watching me drive past this morning, and he had a “I’m sure I know that car” look on his face :male_detective:

1 Like

Lol should have called in hope you wernt after my reward money

ACP is ‘Ar*****s, Cs and Ps’ but for the purpose of this discussion it means Automatic Colt Pistol. The cartridge that was developed by John Browning in 1905 for a pistol he was developing which became the famous Colt Model 1911.

1 Like

Very quick hunt due to torrential rain needle case top a quick look on Google 1890s maybe the button ?? And braces clip ??? Love the homemade lure

4 Likes

Very nice. :heart_eyes::sunglasses::star_struck::muscle::cloud_with_rain::umbrella::champagne::tada::gift::prayer_beads::medal_military::trophy::fishing_pole_and_fish::fish::tropical_fish:

Same spot as yesterday phones very quiet not even trash …the 2 silver’s came from the same hole I can just make out young Vickie on the 6d

4 Likes