Back out on the river

"musketballs

21d

Hi Chris. The brass bit looks very much like the back of a fob watch. Well done.

HH"

Frost plug from engine apparently. I got one similer at the mount last year. Someone on one of the FB groups or Forums id’d it.

1 Like

the brass strap looks like a electrical connection with the lugs chopped off the ends possible battery lead

1 Like

You just need a bit of wind Chris…:smile:

http://thezebra.org/2018/03/04/alexandrias-potomac-blows-out-to-sea-due-to-high-winds/

1 Like

We’ll getting plenty hot air from management at work i heard the river nearly emptied during a Tsunami back in the 60"s be tempting but I’m a slow runner

1 Like

When I was very young my father told me about Tsunamis.
All I could think about was going out into the empty ocean floor, to see the hidden things that had been revealed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Years ago in some harbour somewhere, I think in NZ North Island the sea receded long enough for someone to use a bulldozer to attempt to pull a sunken boat to higher ground. I was a kiddie sprog at the time but clearly remember the fact because I was jellyarse that I wasn’t there to pillage - I think I got the pillaging desire from my Viking ancestors.

2 Likes

theres nothing better than a spot of rapeing and pillaging to start your day

I don’t know about the first option…I found that they just lined up to enjoy their turn…in fact most of the fatalities were caused when numbers of the fittest eager women stompled the slower ones to death to be first in line. This was of course advantageous as it culled out the weak…only the fittest survived…and this resulted in a superior breed of offspring.

3 Likes

How did a pile of lead an copper start a conversation
About lammerlaws exaggerated love life :frowning:

1 Like

don’t know but its always good for a laugh. one always has to keep the lead in the pencil

1 Like

Only your grubby mind! The moment one states anything ambiguous then those with grubby minds think grubby thoughts. It refers to those Amazons trampling each other to death to challenge an enemy. It only improves the breed when the going gets tough.

1 Like

Back at ww2 camp once pleasantries done with family…kids thrown in the pool…poured the wife a wine…snuck off to block 18 not there 2 minutes my phone goes its the wife😠 so only managed a hour hunt the large round thing is lead…thought I had a dogtag but it’s blank

3 Likes

Few finds this morning 27 merc dime… usmc button
And a bloody gold ring😆

10 Likes

gold is good may there be many more

Managed another covert hunt 2 silver’s the merc dime is 1939

Hoping for one more detect before heading back north before the storm hits

2 Likes

That’s one awesome spot you’ve got there I am very jealous.:slightly_smiling_face: well done. HH & GL

More gold this morning stamped 10k

6 Likes

Wow buddy your on a roll that’s awesome.

Cheers mate the ring has 19 on one side and 38 on the other ( class ring ??? ) had a feeling there would here

Pulling some nice site-context stuff outta there.