Back out on the river

Cheers cosmo good luck for the new year

1 Like

Thanks Chris you too, you have one hell of cool spot there.

Finally back out in the mud went in search of Vickie silverā€¦only coin a 1c lol there was quite a bit of glass and pottery exposed and when a Kero lamp top popped up it gave me the push to carry on (very quiet) then out came a chunk of 18c :grin:

8 Likes

Well done Chris nice bit of gold there, making me jealous as usual :grinning:

Love that 18ct Chris. Congrats.

HH

1 Like

No the feeling with all the south island Silverā€™s you guys pull

1 Like

hmmm,you can;t beat 18ct beauties in the scoopā€¦

1 Like

Very nice. Donā€™t know how you managed to move in this heat though - 34Ā° up here today.

I was at the half sov site sweating like a pig then then a guy that lives at the closest house walked out with a cold beerā€¦ magic

2 Likes

Gold and free beerā€¦ just rub it in why donā€™t ya.:wink:

If I was going to rub it in I would have mentioned his wife topless sunbathing

1 Like

That spotā€™s treating you well. :+1:

1 Like

Free beer, topless women and gold - several of my favourite things
Now thats a good day out
WTG Chris

1 Like

now you,re avin a giggle!!!

1 Like

Well I learnt something this morning got a good signal dug it then nothingā€¦ then spotted a penny on its edge the excalibur couldnā€™t ā€œreadā€ it at all thinking back to how many falses Iā€™ve dug may have been the same
Anyway think this was a fob long ago

5 Likes

Popped down to a popular beach this morning was surprisingly quiet normally strewn with Ally and tops will endeavour to find the owner of the cross as for the belly button piece might try and find her as well :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Careful, may not be a belly button piercingā€¦

I didnt even notice the gold ring, I was looking at all the other interesting finds you had laid out :smiley:

Would be a brave soul to have it dangling any lower :rofl:

2 Likes

some nice stuff there.