A few colours for about six hours work

Hi Chrispy - Bought a magazine for one of my heaters at the end of last year - cost $1400. Am after a Navy Colt, Model 1851 in better than average condition. Go to the Auckland guns shows every time they have them and also to Kumeu out Henderson way.
I do have ammo for Stevens Favorites in .25 and .32 but keeping it as they are full packets and getting scarce and I am assuming thats what you want. Yes got parts BUT you need to be careful as they were made between 1889 and 1939. There will be either no or extremely few 1889 - 1894 Sideplate Models in NZ but a lot of the later ones HOWEVER there were 14 changes in design and mechanism with some subtle changes in dimensionā€¦and some not to subtleā€¦between 1894 and 1902 alone! So yes will have parts in all probability but WHICH model and variation is another question.
Its only chance I saw your message above so msg me direct and I will get it.

Hey do persevere with manuals if you can, and write down some short notes of important tips.
Especially if you have something complex.
Just recently I was scanning my gpx booklet for something, and I came across a setting that Iā€™d completely forgotten about, which allows me to cometely ignore powerline/electric fence interference! Allowing me to detect anywhere.
If you really struggle get someone else do do the reading for you.

is that the rock me and big Wayne willie moved lol

Nopeā€¦miles away in a different direction and creek.

Psssst, thereā€™s gold in auckland.
Recently I went for a massive 2 day scout, got some good indicators.

1 Like

Yes I knowā€¦Federal Castings, NZ Mint, Morris and Watson and where ever Mr Userkc puts his mystical magical red circles

3 Likes